Click to read more about the positions that the Adam Smith Foundation was created to defend:
- Judicial Reform
- Government Accountability
- Education Reform
- Tax & Spending Reform
- Protecting Private Property
- Responsible Health Care Reform
- Stopping Irresponsible Regulations
- Standing Against Forced Unionism
- Standing Up for Direct Democracy
HIGHLIGHTS from the BLOG:
Yesterday, the Missouri House of Representatives passed two key labor reform...
Over the course of the past week, both the Missouri House and Senate have made...
Today, the Missouri Senate Small Business, Insurance, and Industry Committee...
The Adam Smith Foundation
The Adam Smith Foundation is an advocacy organization committed to promoting conservative principles and individual liberties in Missouri and beyond.
Our Foundation seeks to provide citizens with the information they need to hold their state and local elected officials as well as judges accountable for their actions.
We are dedicated to keeping government at all levels focused on providing core services and out of the lives of individuals.
Promoting Conservative Values By:
- Working to restrain activist judges
- Supporting spending restraints, the comprehensive overhaul of our tax code, and meaningful tax relief
- Fighting waste and abuse of taxpayer dollars
- Working to stop needless regulations
- Supporting education reform efforts and alternative school choices for parents and students
- Working to reduce State and Local Government spending
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a "Create Jobs. Support Right to Work!" bumper sticker.
Legislature Attempts to Weaken Initiative Rights
This session, the legislature is considering a variety of bills that will extremely restrict citizens' opportunity to take the lead on legislative issues through the initiative process.
Missourians' initiative rights are extremely important and must be protected. Initiatives are an important tool for citizens to use when the legislature refuses to take action on important issues, and we must ensure this tool remains a viable option for Missourians to use.
Sign up today for important email alerts to stay up to date on issues affecting your government. While optional, your address and phone number allow us to contact you with important information.